Born to serve mobile workers
Dynamic & Versatile M3 RED
M3 Red provides all the functions the customer requires for daily mobile operations
- 1D barcode scanners
- High-resolution color camera
- GPRS network for high-speed and reliable voice & data communications
- Highly secured Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g) synchronization including cost-effective VoIP.
- Bluetooth connectivity linking with wide range of peripherals (mobile printer, headset, etc).
Amazingly, all the functions are built in the small form factor in one unit. Each function is optional and the customer can make their own tailored configurations based on applied field and cost.
Rugged M3 RED
There is always an environmental challenge for the customers whose target is to make maximum productivity in the field. Rugged features of the M3 Red exceed these kinds of challenges in extreme temperature, heavy rain and withstand multiple drops in use. The IP54 rated and 1.5m drop certified M3 Red is suited for both industrial as well as the military application categories.
- IP 54 rating
- Resistant to multiple 1.5m drops to concrete surface
- Operating temperature of -20 ℃ ~+50 ℃
Ergonomics & Compactness
Slim M3 Red comes into the face of your palm with portable grip. Having the light weight of only 280 grams, M3 Red is free-of-fatigue for long-time heavy duties and user friendly and easy-to-use ergonomic keypad.
64MB RAM and 64MB Flash storage (expandable up to 256MB)
- Stable and Optimized Window CE 4.2
- 3.5 inch TFT LCD delivering extensive visibility.
- Powerful Intel X-scale PXA 255 (400MHz)
| Specification |
|OS || ||Windows CE.NET 4.2 |
|CPU || ||Intel X scale PXA-255(400MHz) |
|Memory(RAM/ROM) || ||64MB/64MB(up to 256MB) |
|Radio || ||GSM/GPRS, WLAN(802.11b/g), Bluetooth |
|Dimension || ||160ⅹ78.6 ⅹ 29mm |
|Weight || || 303g including battery |
|Display || ||240ⅹ320, 3.5" Color TFT LCD(65,000 Color) Backlight LED Type |
|I/O || ||USB Client, External Serial Port, Microphone, Speaker, Stereo Ear-mic jack |
|Battery || ||Rechargeable and detachable Li-ion 2,200 mA, operates 8 hours. |
|IP || || IP 64 |
|Drop || || 1.5m |
| Operating Temperature || ||-20~50'C|